Monday, September 18, 2006

INTRODUCTION

I am Sakthivel. This is my new Blog about Basic Science. View and mail me
about your doubts to: needitmore_science@yahoo.co.in. and share your doubts
in project ideas, Treat me as your new friend.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I am an karate(black belt) student, Who won two times
district champion ship, participated in State and National level games.



I am very interested in Playing Basketball, Send u r Secret Tricks for playing Well.

If u want to share anything about science new products and if u are interested join with me mail me.


Thankyou



Actually i am interest in all fields. spors , science ....... now i am doing my Engineering in

Electronics and communication Engineering. My friend Mr.s .suresh kumar younger than me

and my close friend knows more and still learning. view his blog.
www.scientistsuresh.blogspot.com .



















































3 Comments:

At 20 September, 2006 06:00, Blogger sakthivel said...

Its my own Blog, and i have to give comments about my blog and its really good.

 
At 06 November, 2006 08:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is a good blog,.... but it should be in order of view ..

 
At 10 November, 2006 21:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
This is arun.
Its good . Give some more informative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home