Saturday, October 14, 2006

New World


Get MORE and SHARE more through my blog......


SCIENCE IS SIMPLY COMMON SENSE AS ITS BEST
SCIENCE IS NOTHING BUT PRECEPTION.


online college search

Quote of the week :
Genius is knowing when to hold on and
when to let go.


See here Something Newwwww.......
The new Airbus A380 With Passangers...













Even There are more facilities are there.

Enjoy with www.sciencevsscience.blogspot.com . I need u r comments to develop my blog.
Mail me to needitmore_science@yahoo.co.in

6 Comments:

At 19 October, 2006 23:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi da. this is madan.
it is good da i like this very much.

 
At 21 October, 2006 23:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sakthivel. thisis very good and you have created well. keep doing....

 
At 25 October, 2006 10:59, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` I still prefer the Boeing 787, and that's not just because I'm from the Boeing capitol of the world!

 
At 25 October, 2006 11:01, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` ALso - even though Airbus copied Boeing, their planes are still inferior!

 
At 27 October, 2006 10:34, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` Since you asked, let me try to think of something new you can do.... Hmm. Good to see you are writing about new science developments. Hm. Another thing you can do is just write about discussions you have or other experiences concerning a science topic.
` I do that when people say very strange things, and shall probably put up one such post very soon.
` Also, your blog is in English, and it's clear that English is not your first language - still, you are pretty good at it. ...Actually much better than some people who do have English as a first language ;) I'm serious!!

` Ah, what else? I don't know. I'm sure that as time goes on, you'll figure more things out. I did :)

 
At 22 November, 2006 05:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@SEE Quine:
yeah that's funny.... i subscribe that he suffers from deplorable excess of english...coz he is my friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home